Florida Licensed Massage Therapist: 24-26 Hours Needed
Initial Licensure and First Renewal
- A one-time requirement of one (1) hour of prevention of medical errors is needed prior to first renewal
- One (1) general CE hour for each month or partial month that has elapsed since the issuance of the license.
- Visit the LMT renewal page at Florida Board of Nursing for details regarding first renewal
Every Renewal Period Post First Renewal
- 12 live hours
- Six (6) general hours
- Two (2) hours relating to prevention of medical errors.
- Two (2) hours relating to Florida laws and rules.
- Two (2) hours relating to professional ethics.
Steps To Complete
- Complete required continuing education hours.
- Complete renewal information and application and pay your appropriate renewal fee for desired license status by mail or online.
- Check CE Broker to make sure all CE hours have been appropriately reported.
FL Board approved CE providers are required to report completed hours within 60 days of the date of completion. If you take a course approved by another state board, you will need to self report the course on cebroker.com.