Florida Anesthesiologist Assistant: 40 Hours Needed
Initial Licensure and First Renewal
- Visit the AA renewal page at Florida Board of Medicine for details regarding first renewal
Every Renewal Period Post First Renewal
- 38 general hours
- Two (2) hours relating to prevention of medical errors.
Select Renewal Periods Post First Renewal
- Two (2) hours of domestic violence CE every third renewal. This counts as part of the 38 general hours, keeping the total of 40 hours that renewal period
Steps To Complete
- Complete required continuing education hours.
- Complete renewal information and application and pay your appropriate renewal fee for desired license status by mail or online.
- Check CE Broker to make sure all CE hours have been appropriately reported.
FL Board approved CE providers are required to report completed hours within 60 days of the date of completion. If you take a course approved by another state board, you will need to self report the course on cebroker.com.